Photo by Vienna Arsenal

Currently, there are over 24,000,000 AR and AK-style rifles in circulation. If the gun grabbers are ever to be believed, it’s a shock there are not more mass casualty events with these things. Too bad they get things wrong constantly.

The National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) released its estimates for the number of Modern Sporting Rifles in circulation since 1990. The organization suggested that there are approximately 24,446,000 AK or AR-style rifles in circulation throughout the United States. This is a massive increase since 2020.

NSSF pegged the number at around 19,900,000 back in 2020, so over the last two years, we have seen a massive expansion in the market for these rifles.

NSSF was able to obtain these estimates using data from the firearm industry and with the cooperation of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tabacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF).

As was reported by AmmoLand:

This most recent estimate includes production figures current through 2020 when the industry estimates over 2,798,000 of these rifles were produced or imported. This estimate does not include MSRs that were produced and exported or imported and later exported.

The MSR remains the most-popular selling centerfire semiautomatic rifle in the United States today. There are more MSRs in circulation today than Ford F-Series trucks on the road.

“This is a truly significant figure that demonstrates – again – the popularity of this commonly-owned style of rifle,” said NSSF President and CEO Joe Bartozzi. “The firearm industry responds to market demand and this shows that during the elevated period of firearm sales that began in 2020, this particular style of rifle is the top choice for law-abiding citizens for hunting, recreational shooting and self-defense.”

The MSR’s popularity for lawful ownership is attributable to several factors, including accuracy, reliability, modularity, and low recoil.

Bemused Berserker
Bemused Berserker
2 months ago

I first became an AR owner during Obummer’s regime. They were making noise about banning MSR’s then. I would note I just finished my 5th build. So this estimate figure doesn’t even consider those guns in circulation among owners. So only one out of the six I own shows up in their estimate, as it’s the only one with a 4473.
Considering I know others that have built 3 times the number I have in a 10 year period, I’m estimate there’s half again that many in possession (I won’t say circulation as these guns cannot be sold or traded by law).

jane
jane
2 months ago

Cash generating easy and fast method to work in part time and earn extra $15,000 or even more than this online. by working in my spare time i made $17990 in my previous month and i am very happy now because of this job. you can try this now by follow

details here……. http://Www.Pays11.Com

Last edited 2 months ago by jane
Sarah Greer
Sarah Greer
Reply to  jane

Here is I started.……>> https://www.Richjobz.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Sarah Greer
Kate Frazier
Kate Frazier
2 months ago

I get paid more than $100 to $500 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $21k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… Here is I started.…………>>  https://www.worksclick.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Kate Frazier
Geraldineones
Geraldineones
2 months ago

[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $145 to $395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 2 months ago by Geraldineones
Lindsey Matthews
Lindsey Matthews
Reply to  Geraldineones

Everybody can earn $500 Daily… Yes! you can earn more than you think by working online from home. I have been doing this job for like a ADt few weeks and my last week payment was exactly 2537 dollars..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)

HERE====)>  https://www.Worksful.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Lindsey Matthews
Clara
Clara

hye e e e e

Rebecca Hodge
Rebecca Hodge
Reply to  Clara

I am making $92 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbour advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience mass freedom now that I’m my non-public boss.its 100 percent true try it for once
That is what I do.. https://www.dollars11.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Rebecca Hodge
Clara
Clara
2 months ago

Im making over $13k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do.

Copy Here→→→→→ https://www.boosterstart.com/

Last edited 2 months ago by Clara
avy
avy
Reply to  Clara

hlo

avy
avy
Reply to  avy

Google is presently paying $10447 to $13025 every month for working on the web from home. I have joined this activity 2 months back and I have earned $15248 in my first month from this activity. I can say my life is improved totally!
Look at it what I do……. http://Www.Pays11.Com

Last edited 2 months ago by avy
Boaz
2 months ago

I would love to lay out numerous guns on tables in a room and have these fruitcakes come and show us what they know about guns! Not much I bet!