Image by IIIBlackhartIII from Pixabay

Originally posted on American Briefing

Anti-gun activist David Hogg interrupted the House hearing during comments from a Republican lawmaker that he claimed echoed the racist talking points used by mass shooters.

According to The Hill:

March For Our Lives co-founder David Hogg interrupted a House Judiciary committee hearing Wednesday on an assault weapons ban, accusing pro-gun lawmakers of using racist talking points to oppose gun control legislation.

Hogg, who is also a Parkland school shooting survivor, interrupted comments from Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) that Americans should be armed against an “invasion on our Southern border.”

“The shooter at my high school: anti-Semitic, anti-Black and racist. The shooter in El Paso described it as an invasion,” Hoggs shouted at Biggs, referring to a 2019 shooting at a Texas Walmart, as he was escorted from the committee room.

“Those guns are coming from the United States of America. They aren’t coming from Mexico,” he added. “You are reiterating the points of a mass shooter, sir.”

After Hogg was removed, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) said, “I just want to respect the gentleman who could not take it anymore and had to express himself. I acknowledge his pain.”

Ernie
Ernie
18 days ago

It’s he a survivor because he wasn’t at school that day

Andrea Lewis
Andrea Lewis
16 days ago
Reply to  Ernie

I get paid more than $100 to $500 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $21k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

COPY AND OPEN NOW………>>> https://WWW.WORKSCLICK.Com

Last edited 16 days ago by Andrea Lewis
jane
jane
16 days ago
Reply to  Andrea Lewis

Cash generating easy and fast method to work in part time and earn extra $15,000 or even more than this online. by working in my spare time i made $17990 in my previous month and i am very happy now because of this job. you can try this now by follow

details here……. http://Www.Pays11.Com

Last edited 16 days ago by jane
Sarah Greer
Sarah Greer
16 days ago
Reply to  jane

Here is I started.……>> https://www.Richjobz.com

Last edited 16 days ago by Sarah Greer
Wendy Cooper
Wendy Cooper
15 days ago
Reply to  jane

Easily work do it for everyone from home in part time and I have received $23K in last 4 weeks by easily online work from home.i work daily easily 3 to 4 hours a day in my spare time. everybody can do this job and makes more income online in part time by just open this link and follow instructions…….
smile AND GOOD LUCK.smile
HERE====)> https://richsalary.com/

Last edited 15 days ago by Wendy Cooper
Geraldineones
Geraldineones
16 days ago
Reply to  Andrea Lewis

[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $145 to $395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 16 days ago by Geraldineones
Lindsey Matthews
Lindsey Matthews
15 days ago
Reply to  Geraldineones

Everybody can earn $500 Daily… Yes! you can earn more than you think by working online from home. I have been doing this job for like a ADt few weeks and my last week payment was exactly 2537 dollars..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)

HERE====)>  https://www.Worksful.com

Last edited 15 days ago by Lindsey Matthews
Kevin
Kevin
18 days ago

It seems little Mr. Hogg isn’t getting enough attention from his boyfriend at home, so, he decides to “show out” in front of the entire country.
Even his supporters know he’s a liar, and had skipped school that day…
Or did his FBI agent father tell him to stay home, knowing what was coming?

Clara
Clara
16 days ago

Im making over $13k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do.

Copy Here→→→→→ https://www.boosterstart.com/

Last edited 16 days ago by Clara
Stephen
12 days ago

He’s not worth listening to..he’snot a”SURVIVOR, he wasn’t at the school when that happened, he rode his little bicycle there after it was all over..that makes him an OPPORTUNIST, but NOT A SURVIVOR…….but he does have a big mouth, even if he has nothing worthwhile to say.