Photo of ATF Nominee David Chipman / Screenshot via Mike Lee on YouTube

The White House has confirmed that David Chipman’s name has been officially withdrawn from consideration for the position of ATF director.

This news comes as moderate Democrats began to publicly withdraw their support for the highly controversial nominee. David Chipman survived many controversies but it would appear that there were enough holes to sink the ship.

With this confirmation being sunk, we can say that conservatives and the 2A community have officially won this major battle.

For those outside the loop on this major political battle, here are all the relevant controversies that affected Chipman:

Racism Controversy

Lack of Knowledge on Firearms

Stance on Semi-Automatic Rifles

Lost Firearm Controversy

Arik Johnson
Arik Johnson
7 days ago

Pawn
Pawn
7 days ago

Damn really I wonder whom is next and probably morze bad?

OldMan
OldMan
7 days ago

One of the worst possible choices is gone

Bob L.
Bob L.
7 days ago

Well, it took f#@&ing long enough. Good riddance is all I can say. Maybe he can be given a job raking leaves in a park somewhere in Washington.

Meathead
Meathead
7 days ago

Great! Now, who is the next anti-second amendment dirt bag that the corrupt Biden regime will nominate?
The idiots will never give up their fight to disarm Americans. Thankfully, our Founding Fathers put the Second Amendment in the Constitution.
Australia disarmed their citizens some years ago and now look at what their government is doing to their citizens. No doubt, some citizens didn’t turn in their firearms because they knew what happened in Germany, Russia, China, etc. after their citizens were disarmed – massive homicide by the government; @200,000,000 in the last century.

Steve Murtha
Steve Murtha
7 days ago

Good. Hope his replacement is not as bad or worse than he is.

Bemused Berserker
Bemused Berserker
7 days ago

I will admit I was wrong on my prediction. I fully expected a couple of RINO’s to cave on Chipdickhead’s nomination.
I’m happy I was wrong.

Don’t think for a minute the battles over, and we can trust Joe to pick someone even worse. But with less baggage.

Ben Matthews
Ben Matthews
6 days ago

Most rats simply abandon a sinking ship…this lib-turd demo(n)©rat is apparently, being made to ‘walk the plank’…❓☠️