Image by MikeGunner from Pixabay

One homeowner in Phoenix, Arizona was able to fight back against several home invaders after spotting them on his doorbell camera.

Around 4AM on August 12th, 4 men approached the home of an Arizona man with the intent to break in and rob him or worse. One of the thieves spotted the doorbell cam and decided to proceed but only after covering his face. The 4 men quickly broke the door down and rushed inside where the homeowner was waiting. The homeowner fired several shoots at the men and they quickly fled to a nearby getaway vehicle where they pulled out and drove away.

No arrests have been made despite the men being caught on video, it is also unclear if any of the would-be thieves were injured in the ordeal.

As crime rates soar in America, many Americans are being left to their own devices. The Black Lives Matter movement has successfully defunded police departments and progressive prosecutors are dropping cases across the country, with all this in mind Americans are being left to defend themselves and we are seeing massive jumps in gun ownership once again.

Camus
Camus
25 days ago

Good for the home owner.
Should’ve used cylinder bore 12 gauge with 00 buck and waited another 3 seconds. He could have got them all.

Onofre M.
Onofre M.
Reply to  Camus

Is killing intruder inside your home, criminal offense. I don’t want to fool around. I aimed to shoot to kill inside my home without mercy. Have mercy on you!!!

Bill G
Bill G
Reply to  Onofre M.

Never use the phrase “shoot to kill”. It will be used against you in court…that you intended to kill.. Use the phrase “Shoot to stop”

George
3 days ago
Reply to  Bill G

Many states require that you were in fear of your life.

Jake
Reply to  Onofre M.

In The Peoples Republic of New York, you will be arrested and need to prove there was a threat to your life. You must first retreat to avoid conflict, then and only then can you use deadly force. NY is Eastern California – it sucks!

rottenrollin
rottenrollin
Reply to  Jake

WHO ON EARTH did someone give you a downvote for THAT post?

Some liberal wuss from NYC???

rottenrollin
rottenrollin
Reply to  rottenrollin

WHY on earth, that is……..

Jake
Reply to  Jake

That’s why I live in the heartland,better be right with jesus you come round here.

Cathy
Cathy
Reply to  Onofre M.

A lot of states have eminent domain laws which means if they are on your property, not just in your house, and you are in fear for your life, you can shoot to save yourself! And should!!!

Eric
Eric
Reply to  Cathy

Right idea, wrong law referenced.

Canyonman
Canyonman
23 days ago
Reply to  Cathy

I think you mean the “Castle Doctrine.”

Tim
Tim
22 days ago
Reply to  Canyonman

Texas doesn’t have a “Castle Doctrine” Statute or Law. However you have no need to retreat in your own Home, Property or Vehicle. You only need to have a legal right to be where you are at the time and in fear for you r life or the defense of others from bodily harm. Vehicles are covered under the Motorist Protection Act.

George
3 days ago
Reply to  Onofre M.

Delta Defense or the US Concealed Carry Association offers legal advice and representation if needed and criminal and civil liability insurance. I wouldn’t carry without this. I’ve had it for 10 years now.

Mark W Hand
Mark W Hand
Reply to  Camus

Amen

David
David
Reply to  Camus

That would of been nice they the Police Officers would be around to pick the pieces

Harford Howell
Harford Howell
25 days ago

Haaaaaaa , people are tired of being victims !! And fir the record that door was a SHITTY ONE.. to get kicked in that easily …

Camus
Camus
25 days ago
Reply to  Harford Howell

Agree. The old, cheap, method for reinforcing a door is two steel brackets secured by 3 inch lags, and a 2×4 works good. Ain’t pretty, but dropping that 2×4 down when you don’t want visitors is effective. Two is better. Be safe y’all.

Better to be safe
Better to be safe
25 days ago
Reply to  Camus

I have 4 x 4 s on all my doors

Camus
Camus
25 days ago

Even better!

rottenrollin
rottenrollin

Holy Cow!

I’m coming over when SHTF. Don’t worry, I’ll bring plenty of armaments.

Rick
Rick
Reply to  Harford Howell

All doors are Cheap now days in Quality,…. and even the home it is attached too is cheap in quality,…. one reason I only shop “older homes”, My current home is Oak framed, The Home I grew up in had a 2.5″ oak door with tennons from left to right edge to edge and was in an oak framed ” real brick ” home ( nearly all newer “Brick” homes are brick veneer, one course only, for Aesthetics )

Donald
Donald
Reply to  Rick

Looked more like an inexpensive apartment complex.

Gene Ralno
Gene Ralno
25 days ago

Sound would have been nice. But seeing those lighted shoes run one way, then the other, was worth two looks.

Oirish1953
Oirish1953
24 days ago

Citizens are ALWAYS their own first defender. If we citizens are stripped of our second amendment rights to own guns we will be easy victims of criminals even if the police are not defunded. It will be an even worse situation if police are defunded and we also lose our second amendment rights. The Democrat party is now controlled by communists and are attempting to take over our government from within with their leftist policies and legislation. IF YOU VOTE DEMOCRAT YOU ARE VOTING FOR A COMMUNIST TAKEOVER.

Steve Earney
Steve Earney
Reply to  Oirish1953

Absolutely true…

rottenrollin
rottenrollin
Reply to  Oirish1953

Yep,

When guns are outlawed

I shall be an outlaw.

Barbara Schlatter
Barbara Schlatter
Reply to  rottenrollin

YOU WILL HAVE NO CHOICE , IN ORDER TO STAY ALIVE !

Barbara Schlatter
Barbara Schlatter
Reply to  Oirish1953

CHINA IS COMPLICIT IN THIS !

P.A.L.
P.A.L.
23 days ago
Reply to  Oirish1953

As part of the current great deception, the word “Democrat” is an oxymoron and is code for “Diktatorial’. There is nothing “Democratic” in dictatorial ambitions!

Juan Valdez
Juan Valdez
24 days ago

Good for him!!! With Ammo prices so high now the Warning Shot is a thing of the past. The crooks just have to run faster than a 357 Magnum these days….

tom s
24 days ago

Some ‘gun control’ needed here? Perhaps some gun range practice so the criminals don’t get away uninjured if it happens again?

william G. (MIKE) G McAlpine
william G. (MIKE) G McAlpine
24 days ago

I want to add my two cents here. I have been reading about homeowners being arrested and convicted in some of the cases. I live it Texas where we are able to defend ourselves. Here is my suggestion. Everyone needs to carry at least 2 million dollars of blanket liability coverage. I carry that on an umbrella liability policy attached to my car insurance. The last time I looked, this policy cost me somewhere around $500.00 a year and covers me for everything I do. I like it because I am covered when I teach, set targets or anything else. This is cheap protection. I also have a concealed carry policy too. Lawyers are expensive these days. I believe that you should check what the laws say about defending yourself and your property in your own state.

Mike McAlpine

This is just my opinion

Milt Morris
Milt Morris
20 days ago

The right of self defense was once considered a God given right. Nowadays, the right of self defense has gotten very expensive & extremely perilous.

Eric T Washington
Eric T Washington
9 days ago
Reply to  Milt Morris

Thanks to the blood sucking Liars(Lawyers) Lol !!!

angelo sturino
24 days ago

What is happening in our cities. Time for safety and care again.

Barbara Schlatter
Barbara Schlatter
Reply to  angelo sturino

that will come when Conservatives have our back !

rottenrollin
rottenrollin
24 days ago

Kudos for the homeowner, but, My Heavens, Man, go get some pistol training or better yet take the advice of Camus just below.

And time your shooting…….make sure they fall dead inside your house for easiest time with our criminal loving legal system. Don’t shoot at all once they’re off your property!

charles A wilkins
charles A wilkins
24 days ago

Have you not been watching the news, the democrats want you to surrender your guns, they will protect you, look at the results they have achieved in our big cities.

Pat
Pat
24 days ago

Yes the Democrats are going to protect you like the Americans and Afghans they have left behind. Don’t bank on it. This isn’t the America we KNEW!

Tom
Tom

Blow them away.

Jonn P. Axehandle Jr.
Jonn P. Axehandle Jr.
24 days ago

Good for him. Any home invaders try my place they’ll run into a face full of 12 Gage .00 buckshot. And let some socialist – spell that COMMUNIST try to take my shotgun and he might run into a whole hell of a lot more trouble. I’m 96 years old. I helped defend my country and know what it’s like to fire the shot in anger. Never thought I’d have to do it again epecillally in my own country but the way the things are going with our dictatorship I won’t hesitate, no matter who tries me. They’ll no doubt get me but I’ll damn well take a couple with me.

Same old bullshit. Try to publish one’s thoughts on Facebook Twitter or one of those other communist publications.

Fed Up With the Sell-Out
Fed Up With the Sell-Out
24 days ago

Little by little for the past 50 years since the Hippy-Liberals took over the Democrat Party, our self-serving greedy politicians have been stripping the citizens of their rights to defend themselves and their homes. Now they’re destroying our border security and OPENLY removing police and security agencies. Ask yourself why. The FACT that the Obidma Regime is importing 20,000 MORE Muslims who obey only Shariah Law is the answer.

They want you groveling for mercy and begging them to rule you.

Yup, honor career drug abusing criminals with statues and posters and a special day then ARREST a law-abiding citizen for defending himself and confiscate his weapons. See where it is going?

But politicians like the Pelosis live behind guarded walls defended by ARMED men.

It’s all part of the Communist take-over. But, WHERE IS THE MIGHTY GOP??? Still running away crying after the DC Police put the run on them when they tried to inspect the jail? Yeah, isn’t it nice to have someone on “our” side?

P.A.L.
P.A.L.
23 days ago

This take-over is made possible by the effective dumbing-down of the population.

PAB
PAB

Now that is funny. I bet them boys broke the 100 yard dash record

Nick
Nick
Reply to  PAB

and soiled their pants

Jesse
Jesse
24 days ago

I shoot to TERMINATE the crime.

Joe from Georgia
Joe from Georgia
24 days ago

My buddy had two brothers in law that were police Sargents. They told me that the police couldn’t protect people. If someone broke in. Shoot to kill. You feared for your life and the safety of your family. That way there is only one story. That way they can’t come back and sue you for pain and injury.

Slugface
Slugface
24 days ago

The asilant won’t be around to but unfortunately, in the litigious society we live in now the family can an will come at you with a wrongful death civil suit.

Dave
Dave
24 days ago

Great job.. shoot those punk POS!

Doc
Doc
24 days ago

On the plus side, these dipsh*ts were wearing masks. Very responsible, no corona transmission. Just saying

heil biden

Paula
23 days ago

BOOM! YEA!!!!!!

Duane Bowen
Duane Bowen
23 days ago

Lets see, Biden is letting convicted felons out of prison early. Many crimes that were once taken to trial are being forgiven. And Biden wants a “Gun Free America!” It appears that Joe is acting like Hunter Biden! He’s on drugs

Ginny Rocco
Ginny Rocco
23 days ago

To bad he didn’t kill them.

Pa John
Pa John
20 days ago

Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood (Lyrics):

It’s a beautiful say in the neighborhood
A beautiful day for a neighbor
Could you be mine?
Would you be mine?

It’s a neighborly day in this beauty wood
A neighborly day for a beauty
Could you be mine?
Would you be mine?

I have always wanted to have a neighbor just like you
I’ve always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you

Let’s make the most of this beautiful day
Since we’re together, might as well say
Would you be my, could you be my
Won’t you be my neighbor?

Milt Morris
Milt Morris
20 days ago

Usually, home invasion robbers won’t enter a house when people are home for this very reason. It’s one reason why people’s 2A rights are so important.

Vudu8ball
4 days ago

Police do not protect you. They are just there to do the paper work..
If people can get through your front door in seconds you need a better door.